Step into Health is Carindale’s wellness hub, offering a range of natural health services to restore health and quality of life to our clients. We are a dedicated and experienced team of qualified health professionals offering the following services:
- Nutritional medicine
- Sports nutrition
- Western herbal medicine
- Chinese massage
- Massage: lymphatic, remedial and relaxation
- Weight loss
Our practitioners share a joint philosophy where health is concerned; a professional, yet holistic approach recognizing that the body functions as a whole. Even if a person is diagnosed with a particular condition, there may be many facets contributing to its manifestation. It is this mindset that allows us to uncover the root cause of health problems rather than just managing symptoms.
Collectively, our team offers a number of specialist services and we know we can make a difference to your health no matter what your complaint may be.
Some of the conditions that we treat include:
- Major digestive conditions including irritable bowel syndrome and chronic reflux
- Menopause and related symptoms
- Mental health conditions including anxiety and depression
- Cardiovascular and metabolic conditions including high cholesterol, high blood pressure and Diabetes
- Stress and burn out including adrenal fatigue syndrome
- Autoimmune conditions
- Musculoskeletal conditions such as back pain, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder etc.
We are well known for our highly successful weight loss programs, which are also suitable for people considering weight loss surgery. Our weight loss programs have changed the way people think about food, offer fast results and ultimately change lives.
We offer a range of services in a supporting environment. If you are wanting to regain health for life, then we look forward to partnering with you.
You will find us 500m from Westfield Carindale shopping centre. Drive past the service station on the corner of Winstanley and Creek Road and continue up the hill (towards Mt Gravatt). As you come up and over the hill, pull over on the left and you will see our sign ‘Step into Health’ on a dark green fence.
We are here Tuesday through to Saturday and offer after hours consultations on request.